Imagine a future where . . . You live in the house of your dreams. You dine at the best restaurants in town. You take long expensive luxurious holidays. Your family’s future is financially secure and you certainly don’t need to waste your time with a 9-5 job because money is abundant. Does that sound good?
Well trading can give you all this and more, but it doesn’t come easily. Yes, I hate to say it, but if you sincerely want to “make it” in the world of trading then you will have to learn to think and act like a professional trader. There’s really no other way around it. I know the sales pages of those robots scams, trade copiers and magical indicators are tempting but let’s just get real for a moment. The vast majority of the successful traders I’ve met did it by learning how to read the markets.
They learned how to interpret price action. They had a plan (a trading edge) that worked and they stuck to it until they got the results they desired.
I trade when I have a high probability of winning and I sit back and watch the market when the probability does not fall in my favour. I treat every trade like my life depends on it. I am not a gambler. The markets are not my casino. This is my business. Risks are calculated and managed. Discipline is required. I know that becoming wildly successful at anything isn’t necessarily easy, but it is worth it.
Still interested in Trading software?
If you are interested in trading software -there is one product that I will endorse and that is Semi Auto Signals
Semi Auto Signals is a high performing signal service and offers an accuracy of rate of 72% . Used Correctly Semi Auto Signals can generate an even higher ITM rate and it is certainty easy to maximize your profitability with this trend indicator. Semi Auto Signals has grown in popularity very quickly as it offers traders one of a kind semi automated trading analysis that does not force traders into positions without their approval. Semi Auto Signals supplies a multitude of signals and fully user custom trading amounts for multiple assets in Real Time time with exceptionally high accuracy.
How to use Semi Auto Signals to generate 92%+ ITM
There are a few things to consider while trading with Semi Auto Signals if you are wanting to optimise the software and filter out the signals that have a lower probability of being profitable.
1. News releases- always check the latest news releases on either forexfactory.com or on the economic calender which can be accessed via my RESOURCES page here.
2. A.D.R- Average daily range- which is the average amount of points/pips the market moves on a daily basis. (in order to calculate whether or not the market has room to move up or down)
3. A.T.R- Average true range- which is calculated by assessing how much the market has moved in the last 4-5 hours (in order to give an idea of how much the market will move in the next couple of hours)
4. Swing symmetry- swing symmetry is basically the amount of pips/points the market moved during its most recent swing,( most recent high-most recent low) this will also give you a general idea of what sort of time frame you should be trading in.
5. Trade between 5;45 am-7;45 am EST or 9;45 am-11;45 am GMT- this is the time when the markets tend to behave in their most Uniform nature, therefore they are more predictable. Look for western chart patterns such as ascending triangles/descending triangles to position yourself correctly into a trade.
Interested to know more about these trading terms and how to trade profitably using SemiAutoSignals?
Stay tuned by subscribing to my blog, I will be reviewing SemiAutoSignals in greater detail and explaining the techniques used for analysis of the market as well as going into more detail about the terms
A.D.R (average daily range)
A.T.R (average true range)-
Subscribe today and find out how you can use this information to better your trading!